(with Potential to Advance)
Do We Share The Same Mindset?
You believe actions speak louder than words.
You appreciate teammates who actually have your back.
You’d rather do a job right – or not do it at all.
High Level Details & Numbers…
This is an entry level position and requires someone who enjoys a commercial construction environment – and isn’t afraid of a hard day’s work. No experience is required for this position – and there is potential to advance as a framer or IFC installer should that be something you’d like to work towards. We pay $18-$23 per hr – based on your work ethic and ability to work with some pretty amazing teammates.
Skills & Key Responsibilities…
- An amazing attitude.
- Tasks and responsibilities include work-site prep and set-up, site clean-up, material runs, assisting carpenters, operating power tools and materials lifts (we will provide training and certification if interested).
- New tasks will be added as required by our team.
KEY WORKPLACE BENEFITS...
- Highly competitive salary.
- Industry leading benefits.
- Weekly pay schedule (no hold backs).
- Co-pay Health Plan & Boot Allowance.
- Seacan break room on major projects.
- Regular Full-time, Year-Round Hours
- Paid Certification & Training Programs
- Paid Vacation Time
- Performance-Based Rate Increases
- Must have reliable transportation to job-sites
- Occasional travel may be required for some projects
Our team exists for one reason
- to prove our worth as partners.
G-Bro Framing & Finishing is a CPM Company – and is managed onsite by George Breau. Over the last couple of decades, we’ve proven there’s no substitute for investing in the right people. Just ask a lot of the guys who have been part of our team for the last 5 -10 years.