Framing or Finishing Carpenter
Do We Share The Same Mindset?
You believe actions speak louder than words.
You appreciate teammates who actually have your back.
You’d rather do a job right – or not do it at all.
High Level Details & Numbers…
This is a full-time year-round position requires a minimum of 3 years experience (preferably in commercial/multi-residential environments) and pays $25-$35 per hr – based on your experience.
Skills & Key Responsibilities…
- Framing of panelized, or stick-framed buildings.
- Window and door installations.
- Exterior cladding installations.
- Operation of power tools.
- Layouts (can be trained in this area)
KEY WORKPLACE BENEFITS...
- Highly competitive salary.
- Industry leading benefits.
- Weekly pay schedule (no hold backs).
- Co-pay Health Plan & Boot Allowance.
- Seacan break room on major projects.
- Regular Full-time, Year-Round Hours Paid
- Certification & Training Programs
- Paid Vacation Time
- Performance-Based Rate Increases
- New power tools supplied by G-Bro (you’re required to have your own basis hand tools)
- Must have reliable transportation to job-sites
- Occasional travel may be required for some projects
Our team exists for one reason
- to prove our worth as partners.
G-Bro Framing & Finishing is a CPM Company – and is managed onsite by George Breau. Over the last couple of decades, we’ve proven there’s no substitute for investing in the right people. Just ask a lot of the guys who have been part of our team for the last 5 -10 years.