Do We Share The Same Mindset?
You believe actions speak louder than words.
You demand attention to detail and enjoy working with numbers.
You’d rather do a job right – or not do it at all.
WORKPLACE / POSITION
- Highly competitive salary.
- Industry leading benefits.
- Co-pay Health Plan.
- Regular Full-time Hours
- Paid Certification & Training Programs
- Paid Vacation Time
- Performance-Based Rate Increases
HOW WE THINK & WORK...
This is a full-time office position and reports directly to our CPM Project Administrator. Previous experience with software and carrying out similar key responsibilities is a pre-requisite for this position. Compensation is based on candidate’s capabilities and experience – and also includes the benefits listed above.
We care about the success of our client’s business as if we own it. Our willingness as a team to share the unvarnished truth with each other, and our clients – is the driving force behind our ability to provide data and solutions that anchor trust. Everyone on our team demands accountability and will be the first to own a problem if it’s theirs, and yet in the same breath – we have each other’s back.
- Project data, budget spreadsheet tracking.
- Accounts payable posting & reconciling.
- Provide payroll support with Time Clock tracking & time entries.
- Prepare contract documents & submittals.
- Prepare proposals from “copy and paste” information.
- Prepare batch reports for client invoice claims.
- Prepare & track purchase orders.
- Superior keyboarding skills.
- Proficiency working MS Word ,Excel & QuickBooks Accounting Software.
- General bookkeeping and AP / AR knowledge.
Our team exists for one reason
- to prove our worth as partners.
Across all our CPM Companies (Carnahan Construction, GBro Framing & Finishing & Bare Asphalt Snow Removal) we’re bound by a common thread – a desire to see people and companies succeed. Over the 20+ years we’ve learned that when it comes to exceeding client expectations, there’s no substitute for investing in the right people.
Carnahan Property Managment is owned and managed by Jason Carnahan. Over the last couple of decades, we’ve proven there’s no substitute for investing in the right people. Just ask a lot of the people who have been part of our team for the last 5 -10 years.