Do We Share The Same Mindset?
You believe actions speak louder than words.
You appreciate teammates who actually have your back.
You’d rather do a job right – or not do it at all.
High Level Details & Numbers…
This position requires a versatile individual as this work is completed by smaller crews who handle multiple tasks. We offer training and certification to become an ICF Installer (Insulated Concrete Forms – used in high efficiency commercial and multi-residential builds). We pay $19-$25 per hr – based on your experience.
Some construction industry experience would be a definite asset, but anyone with a good head on their shoulders can do this work. We are also willing to cross train for other construction tasks or framing.
Skills & Key Responsibilities…
- Block Install
- Bracing / Staging Install
- Rebar Install
- Straitening Walls with Bracing
- Pumping Concrete
- Building Out Openings for Windows & Doors
KEY WORKPLACE BENEFITS...
- Highly competitive salary.
- Industry leading benefits.
- Weekly pay schedule (no hold backs).
- Co-pay Health Plan & Boot Allowance.
- Seacan break room on major projects.
- Regular Full-time, Year-Round Hours Paid
- Certification & Training Programs Paid
- Vacation Time
- Performance-Based Rate Increases
- New power tools supplied by G-Bro (you’re required to have your own basis hand tools)
- Must have reliable transportation to job-sites
- Occasional travel may be required for some projects
Our team exists for one reason
- to prove our worth as partners.
Carnahan Construction is a CPM Company that specializes in managing, planning and building Commercial, Hospitality, Restaurant & Multi-Unit Residential projects. Carnahan Construction is owned and managed by Jason Carnahan. Over the last couple of decades, we’ve proven there’s no substitute for investing in the right people. Just ask a lot of the guys who have been part of our team for the last 5 -10 years.